Monday 6 June 2011

Sketchbook - Research and Sketches - Objects and Textures

Continuing my research, I have found more pictures of objects from the internet that were most suited to my environment. For example old, run down looking objects that I can use for reference when making my own. I then drew a sketch of the object I have chosen and then moved on to finding examples of textures to use.

For my textures I looked for ones that looked grimy and dirty to use for objects like the train and barrel. I chose ones that had dirt on them, but not a lot so that graffiti can be added to them without it looking too cluttered. Finally, I practised making my chosen objects on 3DS Max and applying textures on them to see how they would look in the final room and see if I was happy with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment