Monday 20 June 2011

Production - Models and texturing

Today i will begin modelling my bench and barrel and then apply textures to the walls of my train station. It will roughly take me 1 and a half hours to create the models for my bench and another 1 and a half for my barrel as well, so i will be done by around 1'oclock. I think this is achievable because the models do not have to be really detailed since the environment project does not focus on the modelling skills.

Next I have to apply textures to the bench, wall and barrel. This probably will not be completed today and will have to be continued due to problems with textures stretching or having to edit them in Photoshop. I think it’s achievable because there are not that many textures left to do and the objects that I have to apply them to are simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment