Friday 1 July 2011

Evaluation

After completing my project I am pleased with the final result. The textures look professional and there is little texture stretching in my scene which is a good surprise since I though that I would have problems texturing the tunnel walls. Also, the models don’t reduce the frame rate too much and the lights and fog give it a great atmosphere and suit the scary theme that I was going for.

However, next time I would like to have had more time to make the textures look even more professional and also improve the lighting to make it more realistic. Also, I would have liked to add more objects into my scene like bins or more details like that. Finally, I completed my project on time and I feel that I made good use of the time that I had and my end product is of the standard that I wanted and meets the assignment brief


No comments:

Post a Comment